We've been so busy, we forgot to blog!

We started out small for our first weekend of home-ownership.  Chad installed our new garage door opener - which is loaded with features.  I never knew a person could love a garage door opener, now I do.

Chad hard at work


While Chad was busy with that project (for about 10 hours) Kevin, Jolene, Shauna and I cleaned up the yard...


Shauna and me pulling out dead plants
Some of the plants in the front yard appeared to have been doubling as kitty litter boxes.  So not cute.  Good thing I bought my first pair of gardening gloves!

Kevin giving our tree a "bonsai" look
And all of our trees needed work.  We trimmed the big Japanese Maple in the front yard (mostly to get a large branch off of our roof) and Kevin gave the small tree a haircut.


I didn't get pictures of the backyard, but we also cut out a ton of dead branches and big weeds back there.


Since then, we've been focusing our attention on the kitchen.  Which is, after all, a project we need to get done BEFORE we can move in!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Chadon Woods said...

Hey! Perfection takes time you know.

Post a Comment